Easy access to the highways on the outskirts of Springfield is where you will porch swing your days away on the covered porch. Panoramic view overlooking Valley Watermill Lake/Pond & dam. Wow what an awesome home as soon as you step in the dramatic entry, open and airy great room with towering 12' ceilings highlighted with 6 skylights in the great room and master suite. Beautiful kitchen w/granite countertops. Anderson windows. Master suite has large walk-in shower and closet. Large office overlooking the views as well. City water and sewer as well as old well. This home was designed where you can easily convert it to a 3 bedroom by just adding a simple wall. Don't forget the covered porch on the back of the home overlooking the beautiful 5.3 acres & oversized heated garage.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
1,997 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,997 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Granite Counter Top, Internet Connection, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Covered, Porch Covered
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Rolling Slope, Rolling, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters. Rolling Slope, County Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Level, Pasture, Rolling.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS