What a beautiful setting for this all brick 4 bedroom, 2 bath home on 13+ acres with a perfect set up for horse lovers or livestock. Large 50 X 52 4 stall horse barn with extra room for trailer, equipment or hay storage, 206x100 piped fence riding lighted riding arena, 2 automatic waterer, cross fencing with 5 separate pastures, Home offers, brand new roof, new soffit/fascia, new high efficiency heat/air, new interior paint, open floor plan with spacious living areas, country kitchen, pellet stove, laminate flooring, new large patio & sidewalks and gorgeous fenced back yard with mature trees. Great for the BBQ. Hurry this one is close to Frisco High Line Trails & won't last in Willard Schools.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
1,910 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Mud Room
- Living Room
- Living/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,910 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- Storm Door, Double Pane
- Family Room, Insert, Pellet Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Parking Structure.
- Lot View
- Cross Fenced, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Arena, Milk Parlor. County Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Clear lot, Level, Pasture, Horse Property.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS